Reinfried Pohl’s profile picture

Reinfried Pohl

Reinfried Pohl’s profile picture
Net worth 2018: $2.1 Billion
Industry: Finance
Country: Germany
Children: 2
BIOGRAPHY

Reinfried Pohl was born in Germany. Mutual fund magnate Reinfried Pohl died on June 12, 2014. He founded Deutsche Vermoegensberatung, known as DVAG, in 1975 and turned it into a leading German financial services broker with 6 million customers. He ranked number 828 on Forbes 2014 list of the World's Billionaires with a net worth estimated at $2.1 billion. Generali Deutschland Holding, the German unit of Italian insurer Assicurazioni Generali SpA, owns 40% of DVAG. Pohl's family owns the other 60%. Pohl was 86 and died of heart failure, according to a statement on the company website. Pohl's two sons, Andreas Pohl and Reinfried Pohl, Jr., took over leading the company after their father's death.

NET WORTH STATISTIC
2014

$2.1 Billion

2018

$2.1 Billion

(4.8/119 votes)
Related Person
Saleh Al Rajhi’s profile picture
Saleh Al Rajhi
Net Worth is $5.8 Billion
Hong Piow Teh’s profile picture
Hong Piow Teh
Net Worth is $5.6 Billion
Jacqueline Desmarais & family’s profile picture
Jacqueline Desmarais & family
Net Worth is $5.1 Billion
Sergei Popov’s profile picture
Sergei Popov
Net Worth is $4.53 Billion
Paul Desmarais’s profile picture
Paul Desmarais
Net Worth is $4.5 Billion
Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere’s profile picture
Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere
Net Worth is $3.74 Billion